To renew existing license click Renewal
What you get when you buy Kaspersky Antivirus 2014 from Sam's Software
A Kaspersky license in your name for an electronic distribution [license key and download instructions will be e-mailed to you once your order has been manually verified and processed].
Note that we are a Kaspersky authorized reseller therefore the license you get from us is exactly the same as when you buy from Kaspersky directly.
|Support||Free Kaspersky technical support for the duration of your license. If you need professional assistance with the installation and configuration of the software we offer a Online Software Installation and Configuration Service for a fee.
|Refunds||As per our terms and conditions we are not able to issue refunds for Kaspersky Products. If you have not already used the product please download a free trial from Kaspersky and make sure the product works for you before you buy.|
||As mentioned in the FAQ the license key for most products will be e-mailed to you by end of the day.|
KASPERSKY ANTIVIRUS 2014 HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS
To ensure the proper functioning of Kaspersky Antivirus 2014, your computer should meet the following requirements:
- 480 MB free disk space on the hard drive (including 380 MB on the system drive).
- CD / DVD-ROM (for installing Kaspersky Antivirus from a distribution CD).
- Internet access (for the application activation and for updating databases and software modules).
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher.
- Microsoft Windows Installer 2.0.
Requirements for Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (Service Pack 2 or higher), Microsoft Windows XP Professional (Service Pack 2 or higher), and Microsoft Windows XP Professional x64 Edition (Service Pack 2 or higher):
- Intel Pentium 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) / 64-bit (x64) processor or higher (or a compatible equivalent);
- 512 MB free RAM.
Requirements for Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic, Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium, Microsoft Windows Vista Business, Microsoft Windows Vista Enterprise, Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate, Microsoft Windows 7 Starter, Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic, Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Microsoft Windows 7 Professional, and Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate:
- Intel Pentium 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) / 64-bit (x64) processor or higher (or a compatible equivalent).
- 1 GB free RAM (for 32-bit operating systems); 2 GB free RAM (for 64-bit operating systems).
You cannot enable Safe Run when working under a Microsoft Windows XP (64-bit) operating system. Use of Safe Run is restricted when working in Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit) and Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit) operating systems